Kota Kinabalu City International Marathon 2016 is organized by Sabah Athletics Associations (SAA) is a non-profit organisation in Sabah and having its registered address at Lot 9, Tingkat 3, Pusat Perdagangan Donggongon, 89500 Penampang, Sabah.
This event has been listed by our national organization-MAF in their calendar for this year.
PARTICULARS OF 1ST KOTA KINABALU CITY INTERNATIONAL MARATHON 2016:
Date : 04 September 2016
Time : 03.00 AM – 12.00 PM (GMT +08:00, Malaysia Time)
Venue : Likas Stadium Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Route : Kota Kinabalu City (42KM, 21KM & 10KM)
Beneficiary Org : For junior athletes development program at the state level and for the development of coaching and technical fields.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. To register, log on to http://sabahathletics.org/ or manual register by coming to SAA’s office. All fields marked mandatory, must be filled by the applicant and all terms and conditions stated herein and in the Website must be accepted.
2. Each application must be accompanied by online payment / bank transfer / cash deposit to Sabah Athletics Association bank account before the dateline of registration time. The payment details will be delivered to the participants via their registered email based on their entry form.
3. The purposes of this event are for our junior athletes development programs, coaching, and technical development and also to finance the cost of this marathon event which will be held on 04 September 2016.
4. Closing Date for all registration is on 1st August 2016.
1. This event is open to the public.
2. For 10KM run category, the applicant or participant must be 15 years old and above for men’s and women’s open and 40 years old and above for men and women veteran.
3. For Half Marathon 21KM category, the applicant or participant must be 16 years old and above for men’s and women’s open and 40 years old and above for men and women veteran.
4. For Full Marathon 42KM category, the applicant or participant must be 18 years old and above for men’s open and women’s open and 40 years old and above for men and women veteran.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Participants are responsible for ensuring her well enough to join Kota Kinabalu City International Marathon.
2. Participation in this event is the participants own risk , so the organizers are not responsible for any loss, injury, damage or death of a participant in this event.
RIGHTS OF ORGANIZER
1. By participating in this event, participants gave full permission to the organizers Kota Kinabalu City International Marathon to take and use images, website images or video footage of this event involving participants image for publicity purposes.
2. Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event if there are any problems that can not be avoided by the organizers. Therefore, the organizers will not be responsible for any damages, loss or damage suffered by the participants.
3. Participants are not allowed to change the entries in this run to the other party’s name or change the category of the run and no refund to participants who do not present themselves in the run although there are compelling reasons.
4. No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport is allowed on the route or in the vicinity of the route except official race marshals and medical vehicles.
5. By applying and participating, the applicant/participant hereby expressly agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decision of the Organizer.
For any general enquiries pertaining to the 1st Kota Kinabalu City International Marathon 2016, please contact:
Sabah Athletics Association : +6088 716939
Email : email@example.com